What is Travel Insurance?
Travel insurance is very important for people traveling overseas or people visiting New Zealand as tourist, students or work permit holders as it provides you with protection against unforeseen events like accident, sickness, missing of flight, lost luggage, documents, tickets etc.
It is most important to have travel insurance even if you have your other insurances, like ACC and Medical Insurance which only covers you locally in New Zealand.
Benefits of Travel Insurance
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, worldwide emergency medical and travel assistance.
- Medical Expenditure.
- Emergency dental treatment.
- Dependent children under 21 years traveling with parents are covered free.
- Camera and video equipment covered to $2,500.00 automatically.
- Rental vehicle excess covered if the vehicle is damaged or stolen.